CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk!

Thanks for understanding about me needing some time to get my daughter settled into a summer routine! I've come up with a daily schedule that runs in 1/2 hour incriments. Hopefully my dd will stay interested without getting bored. At this point I just want to make sure she doesn't lose too many skills over the summer. The wonderful school district here fired all the therapists at the end of the school year so they could hire in newer, less experienced (and cheaper) therapist.

We bought some fairytale eggplants yesterday. If you don't like the bitterness that sometimes accompanies eggplants you have to try these! They are mini eggplants (about 4 1/2 inches) with very few if any seeds and no bitterness! My parents also started a fairy garden for my daughter as part of her birthday gift. So far she has a mini rose bush, some thyme thats a ground cover and a purple flower that I forgot the name of. Next up on our agenda is a trip to Chicago tomorrow to Shriners Hospital. My daughter hasn't seen her plastic surgeon in 2 years and the developmental psychologist in 3 years. I can't say that I'm looking forward to the trip. We usually drive up and back in 1 day. They will also decide when my daughters next surgery is. Fun stuff I tell you! So what all have you been up to? I'm going to announce winners for a few giveaways and then post a giveaway in a bit! Hope you're having a great summer!


No comments: