CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Where do you buy books?

I'm a bookworm- I admit it! I love reading & usually have a stack of magazines & shelves of books to pick through. Since I'm still on the mend from my staph infection I've been doing more "junk" reading than usual. Last week I read the latest Joanne Fluke & Fern Michaels books. Both were great. I decided that I wanted to indulge a bit more so I was browsing books at Target today. There was absolutely NOTHING there that grabbed my eye! I was so disappointed! Short of going to Borders or Barnes & Noble I've noticed a trend in stores condensing their book sections. What a bummer. Where do you go for books? What is your favorite genre? What is the best book you've read lately? Drop a comment & let me know!

No comments: