CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This post was interrupted.....by life!

Please accept my apologies! Things slightly derailed in my life last week and then I spent 2 days fighting with blogger trying to even sign in here! There is lots of business to wrap up and new things to do so lets get to it! I will announce the winner of the Nurture Your Body giveaway here. Also today and tomorrow I will post a few reviews & giveaways. Hopefully there won't be too much of a problem for awhile!

Now for the winner of the Nurture My Body giveaway- Picked using radom.org is:
Nancy said...
#3

I follow via Google Friend: allibrary.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

April 18, 2010 1:36 PM

CONGRATS Nancy!!! I will send you an email right now!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks!
I replied to your e-mail!

Nancy