CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day

I've spent a few days trying to figure out how I wanted to address Earth Day. It all started when I read an article last week that was questioning the importance of Earth Day and debating if it is still relevant or not. I know that there are people who don't believe that global warming is occurring and that's their opinion. Even if global warming isn't your motive is there any harm in living a healthier lifestyle- for both you & our planet? I'm a firm believer in what you put out into the universe is returned- both positive and negative. So, before I babble a whole lot more I would encourage you to live every day likes its earth day. Being nice to the earth can result in a happier, healthier, more wealthy you and what's wrong with that?


No comments: